Re: Change to community logins

От Jeff MacDonald
Тема Re: Change to community logins
Дата
Список pgsql-www
greetings!

On Sunday 12 August 2007 10:34 am, Magnus Hagander wrote:
[...snipped...]
> > $this->form->addElement('static', null, null, '<font color="red">' .
> > gettext("Userid or password was incorrect. Please try again.") .
> > '</font>');
> >

> > This should be calling to the stylesheet ;)
>
> Yeah, if I knew how :) The HTML Quickforms stuff is very inflexible.

I am not convinced that QF is all that inflexible. try putting something into
the "attributes" argument for the "static" element constructor:

void constructor HTML_QuickForm_element::HTML_QuickForm_element ([string
$elementName = NULL [, mixed $elementLabel = NULL [, mixed $attributes =
NULL]]])

that last parameter just might do what you want.

regards,
--
Jeff MacDonald,
Zoid Technologies <http://zoidtechnologies.com/>