Returnd Refcurser ( not fetchable

От Christian Kindler
Тема Returnd Refcurser ( not fetchable
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi!

I have the Problem, that a function returns a refcursor and I am not able to fetch them. I tried in several ways.

Can you please tell me how to get the cursor data.

Thanks
Chris

PS this is what I have:

create table foo(sirname text, name text);
insert into foo values ('Mueller', 'Marcus');

create function getfoo(char(1)) returns refcursor as
'
declare   ref refcursor;

begin  open ref for select * from foo where sirname like ''%'' || $1 || ''%'';  return ref;
end;
'
LANGUAGE 'plpgsql' VOLATILE;

select * from getfoo('M');
* fetch all in '<unnamed portal 11>';

ERROR:  syntax error at or near "'<unnamed portal 11>'" at character 14

--
cu
Chris

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: