Re: enable logging of start time/cookie for all backend processes

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: enable logging of start time/cookie for all backend processes
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>> Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> My original thought was that it needed to be set anywhere MyProcPid was
> set. That still seems to make sense, it just looks like I missed a few
> places, which I should fix.

+1 because of cleanliness, even if some calls turn out to be redundant.
That was in fact what I initially thought you were doing.

--
Alvaro Herrera                               http://www.PlanetPostgreSQL.org/
"Porque francamente, si para saber manejarse a uno mismo hubiera que