Re: How do I connect postgres table structures and view structures to an existing svn repository?

От D'Arcy J.M. Cain
Тема Re: How do I connect postgres table structures and view structures to an existing svn repository?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Wed, 1 Aug 2007 10:07:31 -0400
"John Mitchell" <mitchelljj98@gmail.com> wrote:
> How do I connect postgres table structures and view structures to an
> existing svn repository?

I'm not sure that I understand the connection between SQL and SVN.  Can
you be a bit clearer about what you are trying to do?

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@druid.net>         |  Democracy is three wolves

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: How do I connect postgres table structures and view structures to an existing svn repository?
Сообщение: Re: How do I connect postgres table structures and view structures to an existing svn repository?