Re: Fwd: [cbp] New MySQL Journal

От Bill Moran
Тема Re: Fwd: [cbp] New MySQL Journal
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy

> On Monday 30 July 2007 22:18, Decibel! wrote:
> > Forwarded from a computer book publishing list I'm on.
> >
> > It'd be awesome if the community could do something similar for
> > PostgreSQL... do we have enough authors to pull it off?
>
> The better question is, is there somebody out there with the money to take on the risk of publishing a magazine?

I've been working part-time with a small-press publisher for about
six months now.  I don't have access to any money, but I have access
to expertise in the business of publishing.

If someone's willing to foot the bill to launch this, I'm willing to
get involved part-time to make it happen.

--
Bill Moran
http://www.potentialtech.com

Сообщение: Re: Fwd: [cbp] New MySQL Journal
Сообщение: Re: Fwd: [cbp] New MySQL Journal