Re: Event coverage on website

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Event coverage on website
Дата
Re: Event coverage on website  (Jim Nasby <decibel@decibel.org>)
Список pgsql-www
On Tue, Jul 24, 2007 at 10:13:48AM -0700, Jim Nasby wrote:
> Is there anywhere on the site that has coverage of past events? ISTM
> there should be...

We don't.

What are you referring to? An archive of what's listed under events, or you
mean actual texts about the events?

As for archive of listed events, I'm not really sure how it helps. But
since you're Nasby, you probably have a use-case for it?

If you mean texts about them, we generally have archives at the event sites
and planetpostgresql.org - not sure what we'd migrate. Though I notice
conference.postgresql.org is still down and has been for a long time -
perhaps we should just remove the DNS record for it if it's not going to be
used?

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: