Re: Table Statistics with pgAdmin III

От: Dave Page
Тема: Re: Table Statistics with pgAdmin III
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Table Statistics with pgAdmin III  ("Campbell, Lance", )
 Re: Table Statistics with pgAdmin III  (Jean-Max Reymond, )
 Re: Table Statistics with pgAdmin III  ("Dave Page", )
  Re: Table Statistics with pgAdmin III  ("Campbell, Lance", )
   Re: Table Statistics with pgAdmin III  (Dave Page, )

That'll allow you to see extra stats in 1.8, but won't alter what you already see, in fact 1.6 won't use it at all.
Whatvalues are at zero?

Regards, Dave