Re: posgres tunning

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: posgres tunning
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sat, Jul 21, 2007 at 09:54:35PM -0500, Arnaldo Gandol wrote:
>  I have a drupal site working with postgres that does not tolerate more
> than 200 concurrent connections(it is not hardware fault).

What does "not tolerate" mean?  Does the database refuse connections
beyond 200?  Does it permit connections but performance suffers?  Or
something else?

> Does anybody know how to adjust postgres parameters and what are them?,
> or how to get a better performance in any way?

We'll need to know more about the nature of the problem before we
can make recommendations.  For configuration guidelines see the
performance-related documents at Power PostgreSQL:

http://www.powerpostgresql.com/Docs

--
Michael Fuhr