Re: several postgres installations on the same machine?

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: several postgres installations on the same machine?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Jul 20, 2007 at 09:24:05AM +0200, Zlatko Matić wrote:
> Hi.
> If I understood correctly, this blog describes how to create second instance that is linked to first (the same
serviceacount user)?
> But, I want to know whether it is possible to have second instance completely independent, not influencing each
other?
> Regards,

It is, but you need to install it manually. The installer will only permit
one comlpete installation per version. (you can have multiple servers
running of course, but they share the binaries if installed by the
installer)

//Magnus

Сообщение: Re: several postgres installations on the same machine?
Сообщение: Re: several postgres installations on the same machine?