Re: Problem with recent PostgreSQL relatedpressrelease

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Problem with recent PostgreSQL relatedpressrelease
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Bill Moran wrote:
> Here's a question for someone at EDB: If I ran a benchmark that demonstrates
> that database X is faster than EDB, then present my findings to your people
> and you find it to be honestly and fairly done, would you allow me to
> publish it?

A larger question is whether EDB would sue a community member who did it
without their permission.  Can you imagine that PR nightmare?

Сообщение: Re: Problem with recent PostgreSQL relatedpressrelease
Сообщение: Re: Problem with recent PostgreSQL relatedpressrelease