Re: dropdb ; createdb equivalent without createdb permission?

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: dropdb ; createdb equivalent without createdb permission?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Jul 09, 2007 at 02:50:02PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> A SECURITY DEFINER function (living in some other database of course)
> could accomplish this without going outside Postgres.

Good point.  I was originally imagining a sort of scripted QA
environment, and sudo for that sort of thing is pretty useful.  But
for other applications, it's probably a lousy choice.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
I remember when computers were frustrating because they *did* exactly what
you told them to.  That actually seems sort of quaint now.
        --J.D. Baldwin