Re: Nested Transactions in PL/pgSQL

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Nested Transactions in PL/pgSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Nykolyn, Andrew wrote:
> My real issue is not that I need subtransactions but I need to flush the
> buffer so that I can regain memory for my stored procedure to complete
> without getting a memory error.

Please don't top-post.

Normal operation does not "fill buffers", thus they don't need any
flushing.  There must be something weird about what your SP is doing.
Can we see it?  Are you maybe opening and keeping half-scanned a lot of
cursors?  If not, can you explain in much detail what it is doing?

Сообщение: Re: Polymorphic delete help needed
Сообщение: Re: Polymorphic delete help needed