Re: pgqdmin3 1.6.3 on Ubuntu Dapper Drake

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgqdmin3 1.6.3 on Ubuntu Dapper Drake
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

I assume you mean pg_config? It sounds like you're either missing a package (postgresql-devel or similar perhaps?) or
thepackage you have is broken.

And, no, we don't have an alternative configure script. We do have an ubuntu apt repo on the website though - any
reasonnot to use that?

Regards, Dave