BUG #3411: how to add the granted of "Log on as a service"

От
Тема BUG #3411: how to add the granted of "Log on as a service"
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      3411
Logged by:
Email address:      zhang.hm@neusoft.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.0.13
Operating system:   XP SP2
Details:

When I start the sevice,the account "postgres" must have the granted of "Log
on as a service". I don't want to using MMC to add the grant,I want to using
command line to implement.But I don't know how to write this command line.