Re: Experiences of PostgreSQL on-disk bitmap index patch

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: Experiences of PostgreSQL on-disk bitmap index patch
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Jun 21, 2007 at 10:39:29AM +0200, Christan Josefsson wrote:
> Any guess when 8.4 could be production ready? A year or more?

"In the future" is what I'd be willing to state out loud ;-)  8.3
hasn't finished development yet.  I wouldn't hold my breath.

You can find out more about bizgres at http://bizgres.org/home.php.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
The plural of anecdote is not data.
        --Roger Brinner