Re: Volunteer to build a configuration tool

От Ray Stell
Тема Re: Volunteer to build a configuration tool
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Mon, Jun 18, 2007 at 04:35:11PM -0700, Steve Atkins wrote:

> On Jun 18, 2007, at 4:09 PM, david@lang.hm wrote:
>
> The tricky bits are going to be defining the problem and creating the
> alogrithm to do the maths from input to output.

Why not methodically discuss the the alogrithms on pgsql-performance,
thus improving the chance of being on target up front.  Plus, us newbies
get to see what you are thinking thus expanding our universe.  I know I'd
read every word.

Thanks for doing this, btw.