Re: [GENERAL] [PERFORM] [ADMIN] Postgres VS Oracle

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: [GENERAL] [PERFORM] [ADMIN] Postgres VS Oracle
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Mon, Jun 18, 2007 at 02:16:56PM -0400, Jonah H. Harris wrote:
> pgsql-advocacy... your thoughts?

I've picked -advocacy.

> I think the Oracle discussion is over, David T. just needs URL references
> IMHO.

I don't think we can speak about Oracle; if we were licenced, we'd be
violating it, and since we're not, we can't possibly know about it,
right ;-)  But there are some materials about why to use Postgres on
the website:

http://www.postgresql.org/about/advantages

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
When my information changes, I alter my conclusions.  What do you do sir?
        --attr. John Maynard Keynes