Re: ecpg compile error in regression tests

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: ecpg compile error in regression tests
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jun 12, 2007 at 09:57:17AM +0200, Michael Meskes wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 11, 2007 at 07:03:05PM +0200, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> > I get the following error when trying to build the sql/parser.pgc test:
> >     c:\prog\pgbin\pgsql\bin\ecpg --regression  -o parser.c parser.pgc
> >     parser.pgc:26: ERROR: syntax error at or near "NULLS"
> >
> > Any pointers for where to look? (Kinda seems it could be the ecpg binary
> > not being up-to-date, but I did a make clean and rebuild of it)
>
> I get the same error IF I try using an 8.2 parser, be it in the backend
> or in ecpg. With 8.3 however it works nicely.
>
> Could it be that you have some older versions around? Yes, you did a
> rebuild, but still.

I'll try to blow away my tree and do a fresh cvs checkout later. I'll go
ahead with what I for now and get it in thoguh, don't want to throw my
changes out. And since the problem is not actually with the regression test
*engine*, it's with the tests themselves.. :-)

//Magnus