Re: How do we create the releases?

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: How do we create the releases?
Дата
Re: How do we create the releases?  (Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@CommandPrompt.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Is this script in CVS somewhere? I know it's not in the main backend
> repo.

Most of what these scripts have done in the past has been systematized
and folded into the "make dist" target in the mean time, and AFAICT, we
could integrate the documentation preparation as well, now that it
works automatically in a reliable fashion.  That would reduce the
answer to the original question to something like

./configure
make dist[check]

--
Peter Eisentraut

Сообщение: Re: How do we create the releases?
Сообщение: Re: How do we create the releases?