Re: PostgreSQL OSCON Booth Bunnies needed

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: PostgreSQL OSCON Booth Bunnies needed
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Dave Page wrote:
> >Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> >>You are about 6.5 aren't you? You want green or pink?
> >
> >You get green bunnies over there?
>
> It's all the moss ;)

I assume the pink ones are because of cranberries or something.

Weird bunnies anyway.  Most of what I've seen are probably living on
snow or smoke.

FWIW I would prefer an elephant suit in any case -- not Bruce's one with
the tutu though.

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL OSCON Booth Bunnies needed
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL OSCON Booth Bunnies needed