Re: upgraded to pgsql 8.2.4, getting worse performance then 7.4.x

От Douglas J Hunley
Тема Re: upgraded to pgsql 8.2.4, getting worse performance then 7.4.x
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Sunday 03 June 2007 16:39:51 Luke Lonergan wrote:
> When you initdb, a config file is edited from the template by initdb to
> reflect your machine config.

I didn't realize that. I'll have to harass the rest of the team to see if
someone overwrote that file or not. In the interim, I did an 'initdb' to
another location on the same box and then copied those values into the config
file. That's cool to do, I assume?

--
Douglas J Hunley (doug at hunley.homeip.net) - Linux User #174778
http://doug.hunley.homeip.net

Cowering in a closet is starting to seem like a reasonable plan.

Сообщение: Re: upgraded to pgsql 8.2.4, getting worse performance then 7.4.x
Сообщение: Re: upgraded to pgsql 8.2.4, getting worse performance then 7.4.x