Re: upgraded to pgsql 8.2.4, getting worse performance then 7.4.x

От Douglas J Hunley
Тема Re: upgraded to pgsql 8.2.4, getting worse performance then 7.4.x
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Saturday 02 June 2007 11:25:11 Tom Lane wrote:
> Another thing that seems strange is that the 8.2 config file does not
> seem to have been processed by initdb --- or did you explicitly comment
> out the settings it made?

I don't understand this comment. You are saying 'initdb' will make changes to
the file? The file I sent is the working copy from the machine in question.

--
Douglas J Hunley (doug at hunley.homeip.net) - Linux User #174778
http://doug.hunley.homeip.net

"Does it worry you that you don't talk any kind of sense?"

Сообщение: Re: upgraded to pgsql 8.2.4, getting worse performance then 7.4.x
Сообщение: Re: upgraded to pgsql 8.2.4, getting worse performance then 7.4.x