Re: Moving toward a more professional booth presence

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Moving toward a more professional booth presence
Дата
Re: Moving toward a more professional booth presence  (Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <adsmail@wars-nicht.de>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
> > Availability of commercial support is a really valuable thing to show
> > to potential serious users.

Yes, but in the "contributors only" department we have:
Red Hat, EDB, Greenplum, Fujitsu, Sun, SRA, NTT, Unisys, CommandPrompt, PG
Inc., Credative, Cybertec.AT, OTG, OpenMFG, OmniTI, Afilias, JPA's
company, and others I'm not thinking of right now.  Plus independant
consultants.  Seems like plenty to me.

Now, someone just needs to call all of these people and get materials from
them.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus