Re: TOAST usage setting

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: TOAST usage setting
Дата
Re: TOAST usage setting  ("Zeugswetter Andreas ADI SD" <ZeugswetterA@spardat.at>)
Список pgsql-hackers
I tested EXTERN_TUPLES_PER_PAGE for values 4(default), 2, and 1:
4    15.5962    15.1971    14.6

which is basically a 3% decrease from 4->2 and 2->1.  The test script
and result are here:
http://momjian.us/expire/TOAST2/

shared_buffers again was 32MB so all the data was in memory.

--  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>          http://momjian.us EnterpriseDB
http://www.enterprisedb.com