Re: postgres access - pg_hba.conf

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: postgres access - pg_hba.conf
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, May 24, 2007 at 07:02:15AM -0700, bruce wrote:

> (If i leave out the md5, and use the "trust" then I can access the db
> without a passwd, but that's not what I need.)

By doing it that way, though, you could access the database and ALTER
USER to set the password correctly.  It must not be what you think it
is.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
In the future this spectacle of the middle classes shocking the avant-
garde will probably become the textbook definition of Postmodernism.
                --Brad Holland