Re: moderation ok?

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: moderation ok?
Дата
Re: moderation ok?  (Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@CommandPrompt.com>)
Список pgsql-www
Jim Nasby wrote:
> On May 28, 2007, at 4:18 PM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> >Andrew Sullivan wrote:
> >>I wanted to check back to see if my contribution to moderation is
> >>having the effect people were hoping for.
> >>
> >>You'll recall that the complaint was that things were not getting
> >>moderated as quickly as they should.  In response, Marc added me as a
> >>moderator to -admin, -advocacy, -jobs, -hackers, and -bugs.  Has this
> >>helped?
> >
> >Having just received a batch of messages on -general from 5 days
> >ago, I
> >say your effort to keep the other lists clean has helped a great
> >deal to
> >prevent this from happening.  Keep it up!
>
> Posts delayed 5 days is a good thing?

They are not, which is why Andrew is doing a good job of not letting'em
happen on the other lists.

> It sounds like maybe we need  more -general moderators... (and yes,
> I'm volunteering).

Cool :-)  Make sure whoever is the owner of that list adds you to the
moderator list ... which may take a while.  For example I asked Marc
four or five times already to set me up as moderator for some lists,
and I'm still waiting.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: