does VACUUM ANALYZE complete with this error?

От Susan Russo
Тема does VACUUM ANALYZE complete with this error?
Дата
Re: does VACUUM ANALYZE complete with this error?  (Vivek Khera <vivek@khera.org>)
Список pgsql-performance
Hi,

We're seeing these type of error messages:

NOTICE:  number of page slots needed (237120) exceeds max_fsm_pages (120000)
HINT:  Consider increasing the configuration parameter "max_fsm_pages" to a value over 237120.
vacuumdb: vacuuming database "fb_2007_01_17"

I've played 'catch up' wrt adjusting max_fsm_pages (seems to be a regular event),
however am wondering if the vacuum analyze which reports the error was
actually completed?

Thanks
Susan Russo