Re: savepoints and upgrading locks

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: savepoints and upgrading locks
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Your patch has been added to the PostgreSQL unapplied patches list at:
>
>     http://momjian.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/pgpatches
>
> It will be applied as soon as one of the PostgreSQL committers reviews
> and approves it.

Wait a minute.  Would the mentioned patch be this one?
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.db.postgresql.devel.general/73330

Because it was later declared not working; see
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.db.postgresql.devel.general/73334

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: savepoints and upgrading locks
От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: Not ready for 8.3