Re: contrib

От Uwe C. Schroeder
Тема Re: contrib
Дата
Список pgsql-general
usually contrib is installed along with postgresql.
Look for
/usr/lib/pgsql/contrib or /usr/lib/postgresql/contrib
and maybe it resides in
/usr/share/pgsql/contrib

or just type
locate contrib

Uwe

On Thursday 17 May 2007, ABHANG RANE wrote:
> Hi,
> I have installed postgresql 8.2 on redhat enterprise release WS 4. I
> need to use the cube operator which I guess resides in the contrib
> modules. Please may I know the link to install the appropricate contrib
> module for my linux machine.
>
> Thanks
> Abhang

Open Source Solutions 4U, LLC    1618 Kelly St
Phone:  +1 707 568 3056        Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Cell:   +1 650 302 2405        United States
Fax:    +1 707 568 6416

Сообщение: Re: Vacuum non-clustered tables only
Сообщение: Re: Vacuum non-clustered tables only