Re: Not ready for 8.3

От Aidan Van Dyk
Тема Re: Not ready for 8.3
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> They are not stable.  The items should point to the archives, which are
> supposedly more stable.  (I had already fixed one item in PatchStatus
> this morning).  Really it would be much nicer to have links using the
> Message-Id but I doubt that's at all doable.

I use this all the time:http://news.gmane.org/find-root.php?message_id=$MSGID

It uses non-PostgreSQL infrastructure, but hey, I think gmane does list
archives better than PostgreSQL right now ;-)

Try it:http://news.gmane.org/find-root.php?message_id=20070515201925.GL12731@alvh.no-ip.org
a.

aidan@highrise.ca                                       command like a king,

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] Removing pg_auth_members.grantor (was Grantor name gets lost when grantor role dropped)