OS/X startup scripts

От David Fetter
Тема OS/X startup scripts
Дата
Re: OS/X startup scripts  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
Список pgsql-docs
Folks,

The attached tarball should be unpacked in contrib/startup-scripts,
and supplants PostgreSQL.darwin and StartupParameters.plist.darwin.
Thanks to Mark Cotner of Reflectr
<http://pgfoundry.org/projects/reflectr/> fame for this update :)

I haven't included the customary diffs.  This points me to some of the
many deficiencies of CVS, namely that I would need write access in
order to have it create a diff, and write access is boolean, which
means that I can't get write access only to the parts of the tree that
make sense for me to have write access to.

What say we consider using Git, which includes a CVS interface,
starting after 8.3 gets out the door?

Cheers,
David.
phone: +1 415 235 3778        AIM: dfetter666
                              Skype: davidfetter

Remember to vote!
Consider donating to PostgreSQL: http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate

Вложения