Re: [pgsql-es-ayuda] Error SSL en Postgresql

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [pgsql-es-ayuda] Error SSL en Postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Just got the report below in pgsql-es-ayuda.  He says his logs files are
filled with 50 MB of the error message

LOG:  SSL SYSCALL error: Unknown winsock error 10004

I looked up 10004 and apparently it's WSAEINTR, according to
Interrupted function call. This error is returned when a socketis closed or a process is terminated, on a pending
Winsockoperationfor that socket.

I wonder if the SSL code should be rather interpreting this error code
as one of those for which it must retry.  It seems strange that it be
named EINTR (which sounds to me like "operation interrupted") and then
talk about closed sockets and terminated processes.

This is Windows XP, Postgres 8.2.3.

Henry escribió:
> hola ke tal,
> estoy en una bd de prueba con postgresql 8.2.3 y Winxp, y he generado un certificado SSL con nombre server.crt y
server.keyen la carpeta Data, y establecido la opcion a  SSL=True

От: Michael Meskes
Сообщение: Re: Windows Vista support (Buildfarm Vaquita)
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Windows Vista support (Buildfarm Vaquita)