Re: SQL Transaction related

От Uwe C. Schroeder
Тема Re: SQL Transaction related
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Yes it will. Everything INSIDE ONE transaction is visible to that exact
transaction. So in your scenario the val1 from the select will see what was
inserted - just any other transaction won't unless the current one is
committed.

Uwe

--
Open Source Solutions 4U, LLC    1618 Kelly St
Phone:  +1 707 568 3056        Santa Rosa, CA 95401