Re: Windows Vista support (Buildfarm Vaquita)

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: Windows Vista support (Buildfarm Vaquita)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, May 09, 2007 at 09:21:59AM +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> I asked about this before, but the thread got hijacked to discuss
> another buildfarm failure :-(. Currently our only Windows Vista
> buildfarm member (Vaquita) fails every time (assuming it gets that far)
> on ECPG's dt_test and update tests.

Dave, could you please run

insert into date_test ( d  , ts  ) values (  date '1966-01-17' ,
timestamp '2000-07-12 17:34:29' );

on the Vista system and then select * from date_test;?

According to the logs the insert runs successfully but the select gives
an invalid date format. Interestingly the date argument is displayed
correctly but the timestamp argument throws the invalid date error,
which does not really make sense.

Unfortunately I do not have access to a Vista system I could use to test
and track this one down.

As far as the other message is concerned I'm at a loss. It simply
refuses to run the sql/update script. No idea why.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes