Re: Anyone know a good opensource CRM that actually installs with Posgtres?

От Frank Finner
Тема Re: Anyone know a good opensource CRM that actually installs with Posgtres?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
You mention Compier not running on PG. Did you look ad ADempiere (http://www.adempiere.com/)? Its a fork of Compiere
whichclaims to run especially with PG (though I did not yet have the time to test it).

Regards, Frank.

On 4 May 2007 20:07:17 -0700 syaskin <syaskin@queplix.com> thought long, then sat down and wrote:

> On Mar 9, 3:35 pm, BAi...@winemantech.com ("Brandon Aiken") wrote:
> > Why is running on PG so important?  Why not look for the bestCRM
> > application for your user's needs?
> >
> > --
> > Brandon Aiken
> > CS/IT Systems Engineer

Frank Finner

Invenius - Lösungen mit Linux
Köpfchenstraße 36
57072 Siegen
Telefon: 0271 231 8606    Mail: frank.finner@invenius.de
Telefax: 0271 231 8608    Web:  http://www.invenius.de
Key fingerprint = 90DF FF40 582E 6D6B BADF  6E6A A74E 67E4 E788 2651

Вложения