Re: New idea for patch tracking

От Dave Page
Тема Re: New idea for patch tracking
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

I don't recall him saying that, though I do know  that's /his/ opinion. It's certainly *not* the opinion of most of the
peopleI've spoken with.

I don't disagree with the idea in principle though, but I don't believe it will work for us because it's so
fundamentallydifferent from the way we currently work and still wouldn't solve the problem of capturing all the
relevantdiscussion regarding a given patch (or bug) without a reasonable amount of manual work, or grafting a large
partof what I'm proposing on the side.

Regards, Dave