Re: HP/Pgsql/DBD::Pg issue

От Ed L.
Тема Re: HP/Pgsql/DBD::Pg issue
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thursday 26 April 2007 9:42 am, Tom Lane wrote:
> "Ed L." <pgsql@bluepolka.net> writes:
> > After a reboot (and usually after an OS patch) on our HP-UX
> > 11.23 64-bit Itanium DB servers, our libpq/DBD::Pg libraries
> > cease to work.  Instead, they give the standard message you
> > get when the DB cluster is not running.
>
> Try ktrace'ing the client to see what it's doing at the
> kernel-call level. (I think HPUX's equivalent is just called
> "trace" btw.)

Attached is a small tar.gz file containing a short perl DBI
connection script that repeatedly demonstrates this problem.
There are also two log files containing tusc output (an HP
syscall trace utility), one for the 32-bit run (which works) and
another for the 64-bit run (which fails).  I haven't made much
sense of it yet, so any help deciphering is appreciated.

TIA.

Ed

Вложения