Re: SOS, help me please, one problem towards the postgresql developement on windows

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: SOS, help me please, one problem towards the postgresql developement on windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Apr 30, 2007 at 01:36:36AM +0800, shieldy wrote:

> >my postgresql source code is at c:/mingw/postgresql and instal to
> >C:/msys/1.0/local/pgsql/
> >I add a function to src\backend\utils\adt\geo_ops.c as the following:

A few things:
- You never did a CREATE FUNCTION so ofcourse the DB doesn't know about
it
- Why are you adding it to the backend? Place it in a module.
- Read the manual on how to create new functions
- look at the examples in the contrib directory.

Have a nice day,