Re: Feature Request --- was: PostgreSQL Performance Tuning

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Feature Request --- was: PostgreSQL Performance Tuning
Дата
Re: Feature Request --- was: PostgreSQL Performance Tuning  (Ron <rjpeace@earthlink.net>)
Список pgsql-performance
Dan,

> Exactly..  What I think would be much more productive is to use the
> great amount of information that PG tracks internally and auto-tune the
> parameters based on it.  For instance:

*Everyone* wants this.  The problem is that it's very hard code to write
given the number of variables.  I'm working on it but progress is slow,
due to my travel schedule.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun
San Francisco

Сообщение: Re: Feature Request --- was: PostgreSQL Performance Tuning
Сообщение: Re: Feature Request --- was: PostgreSQL Performance Tuning