Re: RESET command seems pretty disjointed now

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: RESET command seems pretty disjointed now
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Patch applied from Neil.

Marko Kreen wrote:
> On 4/23/07, Neil Conway <neilc@samurai.com> wrote:
> > On Tue, 2007-04-17 at 16:34 +0300, Marko Kreen wrote:
> > > Attached patch does following conversions:
> >
> > ISTM it would be cleaner to use an enum to identify the different
> > variants of the DISCARD command, rather than a character string.
> >
> > Is guc.c still the logical place for the implementation of DISCARD?
> > Something under backend/commands might be better, although I don't see a
> > real obvious place for it.
> >
> > The psql tab completion code requires updating for the new DISCARD
> > command.
>
> Attached patch addresses all 3 comments.  As it will be
> top-level command, I put code into commands/discard.c
>
> --
> marko

[ Attachment, skipping... ]

--  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>          http://momjian.us EnterpriseDB
http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Neil Conway
Сообщение: Re: RESET command seems pretty disjointed now
От: "Mark Wong"
Сообщение: Re: ECPG failure on BF member Vaquita (Windows Vista)