Re: View is not using a table index

Список
Период
Сортировка
От Andreas Kostyrka
Тема Re: View is not using a table index
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Дерево обсуждения
View is not using a table index  (Dan Shea, )
 Re: View is not using a table index  (Richard Huxton, )
  Re: View is not using a table index  (Dan Shea, )
   Re: View is not using a table index  (Andreas Kostyrka, )
   Re: View is not using a table index  (Tom Lane, )
    Re: View is not using a table index  (Carlos Moreno, )
* Dan Shea <> [070424 19:33]:
> Version is  PWFPM_DEV=# select version();
>                                                 version
>  PostgreSQL 7.4 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by GCC gcc (GCC) 3.2.3
> 20030502 (Red Hat Linux 3.2.3-20)
> (1 row)
>
> We used the rpm source from postgresql-7.4-0.5PGDG.
>
> You make it sound so easy.  Our database size is at 308 GB.  We actually
> have 8.2.3 running and would like to transfer in the future.  We have to
> investigate the best way to do it.

That depends upon your requirements for the uptime.

Andreas