Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Also done for PL/pgSQL: < o Add support for WITH HOLD and

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Also done for PL/pgSQL: < o Add support for WITH HOLD and
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> momjian@postgresql.org (Bruce Momjian) writes:
> > Also done for PL/pgSQL:
>
> > <         o Add support for WITH HOLD and SCROLL cursors
> > >             o -Add support for WITH HOLD and SCROLL cursors
>
> WITH HOLD support is not there.

Thanks, I was wondering about that.  TODO item split in two:
               o Add support for WITH HOLD cursors

--  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>          http://momjian.us EnterpriseDB
http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Stephan Szabo
Сообщение: Re: Can't ri_KeysEqual() consider two nulls as equal?