Re: Borg

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Borg
Дата
Список pgsql-www

> yeah while an upgrade from remote should be possible it might be a much
> better idea to get a clean install - I suppose it is not possible to get
> some sort of OOB access to that box (serial console,KVM,Dell DRAC,...) ?

I'm mostly certain that is not possible to do it remotely, except if you
have a DRAC or similar ... I had tried this once on my desktop, and the
results were anything but bootable :)  Thank god I put everything on my
desktop onto seperate file systems and could still installed easily via CD

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Website's french translation
Сообщение: Re: Website's french translation