Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Broken links in presskit

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Broken links in presskit
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> Well, you only did the english version.  Are you saying that links got
> broken *after* translation?  That could be an issue I really didn't
> think of ... well, to be more accurate, I didn't think of any way to do
> anything about it.

Both. There was one broken link in the template that propagated to a lot of files (But some translators fixed it in
theircopy). and several different ones in

different translations.

> Suggestions?  The automated link checker mentioned?

That would help, but it can only get so far. I think for something as important as the press kit we need manual
checking.I think it would help to ask the

translators to doublecheck all links after the page has gone up on the website.

> The issue is that we often don't get final translations until ~~ 3 days
> before the release, and we have a lot of them.  So I'm not sure checking
> by hand will help.

Well, if we run out of time it's still better to have it fixed a couple of days later than not at all.

/Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: