Re: [whine] Slow moderation on postgres lists

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: [whine] Slow moderation on postgres lists
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Saturday 14 April 2007 08:40, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> > Andrew Sullivan is added to the following lists:
> >
> >        pgsql-admin
> >        pgsql-advocacy
> >        pgsql-announce
> >        pgsql-hackers
> >        pgsql-jobs
>
> Ok. I've updated the pmt with what info we have had confirmed from Marc,
> which is right now:
> pgsql-admin    Andrew Sullivan
> pgsql-advocacy    Andrew Sullivan
> pgsql-announce    Andrew Sullivan, Robert Treat, Greg Sabino Mullane
> pgsql-hackers    Andrew Sullivan
> pgsql-jobs    Andrew Sullivan
> pgsql-performance    Josh Berkus

ISTR being told I was set up to handle -announce, -jobs, and -advocacy,
and -press (iirc) at various times or another, but I've not been able to get
access for a few months now.... if people want me to work on those or others,
I probably need to get my credentials re-set and re-sent.

--
Robert Treat

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: