Re: Vista/IPv6

От Warren Turkal
Тема Re: Vista/IPv6
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thursday 12 April 2007 00:56, you wrote:
> IIRC, cmake is a replacement for make, not for configure. Or did I miss
> something?

CMake also has configure functionality.

> And it would require rewriting all the unix makefiles in cmake format,
> and it was one of the major requirements for this undertaking that this
> would not be required.

The CMakeLists.txt files can coexist with the current Makefiles. You could
just do out of tree builds to keep from overwriting the original Makefiles
during the generation. Of course, generating MSVC project files wouldn't
overwrite the Makefiles in any case.

wt
--
Warren Turkal (w00t)