I have a need to run PostgreSQL on a windows 2000 server

От H. Krenske
Тема I have a need to run PostgreSQL on a windows 2000 server
Дата
Re: I have a need to run PostgreSQL on a windows 2000 server  (Andreas <maps.on@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-odbc
Can you point me to a location where I can get information to install and configure PostgreSQL on a W2K server so that it can be accessed using and the ODBC interface.

I program in powerbuilder and so far I have been able to use  this strategy in front of an early version of PostgreSQL running in RH7.2 as well as MS SQL and Sybase SQL anywhere with very little code modification.  (locking was the only real issue).

However in front of PostgreSQL on windows 2000 it returns the error

SQLSTATE=08001
Could not connect to the server;
Could not connect to the remote socket.

Many thanks
Hugh Krenske

Сообщение: [ psqlodbc-Bugs-1000630 ] Related to bug GenerateBDDirectMethod fails in VS studio 2005 with ODBC