Re: Implicit casts to text

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Implicit casts to text
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Added to TODO:

* Allow all data types to cast to and from TEXT
 http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2007-04/msg00017.php

--  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>          http://momjian.us EnterpriseDB
http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Feature thought: idle in transaction timeout
От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: Feature thought: idle in transaction timeout