Re: Last minute mini-proposal (I know, Iknow)forPQexecf()

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Last minute mini-proposal (I know, Iknow)forPQexecf()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Added to TODO:
       o Add PQexecf() that allows complex parameter substitution
        http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2007-03/msg01803.php

--  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>          http://momjian.us EnterpriseDB
http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: Oracle indemnifies PostgreSQL on its patents