Re: Draft of design for the new PostgreSQL shirts

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Draft of design for the new PostgreSQL shirts
Дата
Re: Draft of design for the new PostgreSQL shirts
Re: Draft of design for the new PostgreSQL shirts
Список pgsql-advocacy
Gabriele Bartolini wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
>    I want to explain why I'd go with the blue:
>
> 1) that's the designer's first choice (I trust him)
> 2) blue is PostgreSQL colour - as well as the Italian National team of
> soccer - the Azzurri - just kidding guys!
> 3) white gets dirty immediately
> 4) black is too obvious
> 5) we cannot afford more than a colour t-shirt at the moment
> (otherwise we need to produce another 500 shirts to get the same
> price)
>
> > Nobody will wear white t-shirts. Please consider, how many white

Uh, actually, I usually wear white t-shirts.  Black t-shirts are too hot
for the Eastern USA in summer, which is usually when I wear t-shirts
(not in the winter).  I would think they would be too hot for Europe
too.  I know geeks normally like black t-shirts, but have never
understood why.

> > Please consider, the t-shirt is made in Italy, and Italy is one of the
> > metropolis of fashion. I think they'll look grad because no Italian
> > fashion maker will make a bad design.
>
> Well ... too much pressure now ... :)

I wasn't going to say anything, but now that someone else has already
said it, I have to agree.  ;-)  I expected something really striking
from Italy.  Brazil and France have produced very attractive t-shirts.

Сообщение: Re: Draft of design for the new PostgreSQL shirts
Сообщение: Re: Draft of design for the new PostgreSQL shirts